Henry IV, Pt. 2
Act 5, Scene 4
London. A street.
- Enter Beadle and three or four Officers with Hostess Quickly
- and Doll Tearsheet.
Mistress Quickly3 - 5
- No, thou arrant knave, I would to God that I might die, that
- I might have thee hang’d. Thou hast drawn my shoulder out of
Beadle6 - 8
- The constables have deliver’d her over to me, and she shall
- have whipping cheer, I warrant her. There hath been a man or
- two kill’d about her.
Doll Tearsheet9 - 12
- Nuthook, nuthook, you lie. Come on! I’ll tell thee what,
- thou damn’d tripe-visag’d rascal, and the child I go with do
- miscarry, thou wert better thou hadst struck thy mother,
- thou paper-fac’d villain!
Mistress Quickly13 - 15
- O the Lord, that Sir John were come! I would make this a
- bloody day to somebody. But I pray God the fruit of her womb
Beadle16 - 18
- If it do, you shall have a dozen of cushions again; you have
- but eleven now. Come, I charge you both go with me, for the
- man is dead that you and Pistol beat amongst you.
Doll Tearsheet19 - 22
- I’ll tell you what, you thin man in a censer, I will have
- you as soundly swing’d for this—you blue-bottle rogue, you
- filthy famish’d correctioner, if you be not swing’d, I’ll
- forswear half-kirtles.
- Come, come, you she knight-arrant, come.
Mistress Quickly24 - 25
- O God, that right should thus overcome might! Well, of
- sufferance comes ease.
- Come, you rogue, come bring me to a justice.
- Ay, come, you starv’d bloodhound.
- Goodman Death, goodman Bones!
- Thou atomy, thou!
- Come, you thin thing, come, you rascal.
- Very well.