Antony and Cleopatra
Act 4, Scene 10
The field of battle between the camps.
- Enter Antony and Scarus with their army.
Mark Antony2 - 3
- Their preparation is today by sea,
- We please them not by land.
- For both, my lord.
Mark Antony5 - 11
- I would they’ld fight i’ th’ fire or i’ th’ air;
- We’ld fight there too. But this it is: our foot
- Upon the hills adjoining to the city
- Shall stay with us—order for sea is given,
- They have put forth the haven—
- Where their appointment we may best discover,
- And look on their endeavor.