The Merry Wives of Windsor
Act 4, Scene 3
A room in the Garter Inn.
- Enter Host and Bardolph.
Bardolph2 - 4
- Sir, the Germans desire to have three of your horses. The
- Duke himself will be tomorrow at court, and they are going
- to meet him.
Host5 - 7
- What duke should that be comes so secretly? I hear not of
- him in the court. Let me speak with the gentlemen; they
- speak English?
- Ay, sir; I’ll call them to you.
Host9 - 12
- They shall have my horses, but I’ll make them pay; I’ll
- sauce them. They have had my house a week at command. I have
- turn’d away my other guests; they must come off. I’ll sauce
- them, come.