Act V, Scene 6
Dunsinane. Before the castle.
- Drum and Colors. Enter Malcolm, Siward, Macduff, and their
- army, with boughs.
Malcolm1 - 6
- Now near enough; your leavy screens throw down,
- And show like those you are. You, worthy uncle,
- Shall with my cousin, your right noble son,
- Lead our first battle. Worthy Macduff and we
- Shall take upon ’s what else remains to do,
- According to our order.
Siward7 - 9
- Fare you well.
- Do we but find the tyrant’s power tonight,
- Let us be beaten, if we cannot fight.
Macduff10 - 11
- Make all our trumpets speak, give them all breath,
- Those clamorous harbingers of blood and death.
- Exeunt. Alarums continued.